Burns and 15 ways to cure burns to heal quickly
“Hot” wounds that sting every time you eat or even dormant feel tormented. It’s a wound that many people probably have had some time. and well aware of the suffering of this wound in the mouth some people often Some people are not. What are the causes of canker sores? And what to do to get rid of it quickly? Let’s to see at ufabet https://ufabet999.com
Causes of canker sores
Aphthous ulcers or mouth ulcers are inflammation of the soft lining of the mouth. Sometimes it can be quite deep inflammation. The lesion area can be seen throughout the mouth. Whether it’s the bulge of the cheeks, palate, gums, tongue, etc., there are many causes such as
- The immune system in the body changes, such as during menstruation when the hormones in the body change.
- cumulative stress
- drinking too little water
- not enough rest
- Have pressure sores or friction from dentures that are too loose or braces that do not fit the teeth
How to cure a hot wound to heal quickly
- The hot solution in the first method is Rinse your mouth with salt water every 2 hours or after every meal.
- Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol. because it will irritate the wound and too dry
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush twice a day or after meals.
- If there is a hot wound that is quite large and deep until it is very painful You can use a clean cloth to wrap your fingertips. Wipe clean teeth, gums and interdental spaces instead of using a temporary toothbrush.
- Choose a toothpaste that contains fluoride. to prevent tooth decay
- Choose foods that are soft, easy to chew, and easy to digest.
- Avoid fried food, spicy food (sour, salty, spicy).
- Avoid food that is very cold and very hot.
- Refrain from food and things that cause oral irritation such as alcohol, cigarettes, betel nuts, etc.
- Drink fruit juice without separation. to prevent constipation That may occur during the diet is not varied. or not eating a lot of fruits and vegetables from the pain of burning wounds in
- Get enough sleep, at least 6 hours a night.
- Exercise regularly, 30 minutes-1 hour a day, at least 3-4 times a week.
- drink enough water You can check it from the color of your urine. Drink water until your urine is pale yellow.
- try to reduce stress By finding activities that you like to distract yourself from stressful things.
- If the ulcer is quite large and not getting better after doing all the methods Should see a doctor to consider topical medication to heal the wound more quickly.