9 delicious low-sugar fruits that help you lose weight for good health
In addition to being a good source of important nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, fruits also contain sugar. Which if choosing to eat fruits that are high in sugar and want results in dieting or losing weight Eating fruit that is high in sugar may have low-sugar fruits the opposite effect.
In addition, it may also be at risk for high blood sugar levels for people with diabetes as well, so if anyone is in a calorie control period. want to reduce sugar blood sugar control Or want to lose weight, hello, the doctor has gathered some low sugar fruits for you. Report from https://ufabet999.com
low sugar fruit help lose weight
- Lime or LemonLime or lemon is a fruit that gives a sour to avant-garde taste. One bite into it made my saliva spill. It’s sour until we have to close our eyes. The citrus or lemon fruit will provide nutrients, vitamins, especially vitamin C in very high amounts. But on the other hand, lemon or lemon will provide a very small amount of sugar.One lemon or lemon provides only 1-2 grams of sugar. Might have to be careful to get more sugar from now. Sugar or syrup may add to reduce the acidity of the fruit.
- various berriesBerries such as strawberries blackberry or raspberry Although the taste is sweet and sour. but classified as another low sugar fruit but high in vitamin C by eating just one cup of any type of berry You will get only 5-7 grams of sugar.
- watermelonReading up to here, many people would probably frown, quite a bit skeptical. Such a juicy watermelon? with less sugar The answer is yes. Despite how sweet the watermelon tastes. But eating a cup of diced watermelon. The amount of sugar is less than 10 grams. It can said that if anyone who is in the period of sugar. But still want some sweetness. Watermelon is without a doubt the answer.
- grapefruitGrapefruit is a citrus fruit. The same family as Citrus (Citrus), which is another fruit that provides high vitamin C. but less sugar by eating half a low-sugar fruits medium-sized grapefruit Only 9 grams of sugar
- kiwiKiwi is a fruit that can eaten all year round. And yet another low sugar fruit but high in vitamins by one kiwi The amount of sugar is only 6 grams, however, should be careful with dried kiwi. Because there may be a mixture of sugar. May have more sugar content than eating fresh kiwi.
- foreignerGuava is a fruit that is very high in vitamin C. If not eating oranges Eating guava also has a high amount of vitamin C as well. but in addition to high vitamin C Guava is also high in fiber. which is very good for the digestive and excretory systemsmore than that eating one guava You will get only about 4.9 grams of sugar. But… anyone who likes to eat guava with plum dip or salt and pepper dip Might have to be careful that the sugar is higher.
- apricotsApricots are popular fruits that are bake or dried, preserved, soaked in plum or syrup in order to preserve them for long-term eating. That may cause apricots that have processe in food preservation to be high in sugar.Eating just one (small) fresh apricot will yield only 3.2 grams of sugar. Eating fresh apricots may better than apricots that have dried or preserved.
- avocadoAvocados are one of those fruits that are known for their health benefits. They always appear in many healthy recipes. Low-sugar fruits, too, because eating one avocado Provides only 1 gram of sugar
- figsfor figs May not as familiar as much for our home. But figs are consider one of the best fruits in the world. Because it provides a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. But in terms of sugar content, it only provides 6.5 grams (per 1 small fig).